- 6x spacious air conditioned bedrooms with en-suite bathroom facilities (1 Queen bed + 2-3 Single bed options)
- 1x dormatory (“slaapsaal”) with room for 11 beds with communal bathroom facilities – self-catering or book catering with us
- 2x spacious self-catering units available (room for 5 adults)
- Coffee, tea & homemade rusks included. Breakfast & dinner on request
- Dining room & kitchen (fully equipped)
- Separate GROUP ACCOMMODATION for up to 20 persons with communal bathroom facilities at guesthouse itself with own braai facility.
- Conference, school and church groups welcome.
- Namgate Guesthouse facilities can accommodate up to 54 people. Special tariffs apply when fully booked for one group.
- 5 x Camping sites with electricity, light, braai and water supply point each.
- Communal bathroom and braai.
- Braai packs available from our own butchery and special requests beforehand.
- Campers can also make dinner reservations at reception
MORE DETAILS / SERVICES:
- Fully licensed and electrified fences all around
- Registered with Namibia Tourism Board
- Nampower power
- Dinners and breakfasts available with PRIOR reservations
- For groups, a few menus are given to choose from for the sake of cost
- If groups are larger than our available beds, we also make use of nearby (7 km) guest houses, but all meals are then given here on the farm at Namgate
- Very safe and large area for children to play freely as well as for runners and hikers
- Fully registered with Meat Board of Namibia and annual Fitness Certificate
- Regular visits by the Health Inspectorate
- We can supply sheep, lamb, springbok, gemsbok and kudu products with venison and mince
- With pre-orders, the meat is packed, frozen hard and in desired portions and cuts
- Guests can buy vacuum-packed braai packs and sausage in advance for a self-catering braai evening or take it home with you